LEED FELLOW / FOUNDER
"I admire Holley, as she has been a trail blazer in the industry and unselfish in her commitment to the profession and sharing her knowledge with others."
- Dorothy M. Colley, AIA, IIDA, LEED AP, Associate Director / Interiors Studio, Cooper Carry
H2 Ecodesign grew out of Holley Henderson’s passion for creating eco-conscious spaces. Prior to founding H2 Ecodesign, Holley was with TVS (now tvsdesign) for ten years, where she founded their sustainable design studio. Later Holley served as Interface Carpet’s Director of Creative Design. Her prior work provides her with a unique, sustainability-focused perspective into the needs of owners, manufacturers and design firms. Holley brings a wealth of experience and knowledge of the LEED certification process.
In addition to consulting, Holley is a speaker, trainer and author. To learn more, please visit: holleyhenderson.com
As managing LEED Accredited Professional, she facilitated several pioneering “firsts” in the industry:
- Interface Atlanta Showroom – First LEED CI Platinum Pilot
- Interface China Showroom and Office – First LEED CI Gold in China
- Interface Thailand Manufacturing Expansion – First LEED CS Certified in Thailand
- Natural Body Spa & Shop – First LEED Retail CI Platinum Spa
- Wells Fargo (Wachovia) and Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (subsidiary of Tesco) – national building portfolio in the LEED Volume Portfolio program
Holley has provided global quality control for the facilitation of over 40 LEED projects